Thursday, October 15, 2015

Inktober 14 and 15

     Happy almost-the-weekend! 

     Although I don't always get around to creating a blog-post for every Inktober drawing, I always post them on my Instagram (@divasque). Anyway, here is yesterday's piece: 


     And here's another from the same drawing session. I was watching videos of circus performers, gymnasts and ballet dancers. I love the ways the human body can move, jump, and twist. 


     I find trapeze artists really amazing right now, for me it's scary enough to jump up to grab the monkey bars, I can't imagine doing it while 50 feet in the air, after someone flung me off, while a crowd stares and a million lights are shining in my face. Just, wow. 

     Here is today's drawing: 


     Guess I've just been into macabre stuff lately. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.






No comments:

Post a Comment