Sunday, October 4, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone,

My name is Di Vasquez, I am a student at the University of Arizona, School of Fine arts. I'm starting this blog to document my journey as an artist and as human in this world. I am a Modernist in the sense that I think art can change the world, even if it's one person's world at a time. I will share my art, my thoughts on my art and other people's art, my inspirations, my hopes, my disappointments and share my life with the world. 

As far as my art goes, it's a bit all over the place, ranging form realistic renderings to cartoons, from illustrations for stories to sculptures of things I think look good. I'm still trying to figure it out. Nevertheless, I want to art to tell stories, I want it to be of things and themes we don't encounter in our everyday world. 

I hope we all enjoy it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment