Sunday, October 11, 2015

Inktober Mash

     Happy Sunday! I admit I have not been fantastic at posting my inktober drawings, but I have been drawing. It has been a very busy and out-of-the-ordinary weekend. First of all, I won an award! And went to a ceremony where I received this award! 


     That's me, getting an award for highest academic achievement and awkwardly giving a handshake to dean of the School of Art. 

     I also went to a political rally this weekend, I had never been to one before and it was actually kind of fun. Of course no politician is perfect, but this one at least had a good act. 

     Back to the art, here are some drawings I've been doing. 




I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Inktober will not defeat me!
Also, there are some more pictures on my Instagram: divasque


     



No comments:

Post a Comment